1. of, relating to, or constituting visual imagery vividly experienced and readily reproducible with great accuracy and in great detail.
2. of or relating to eidos.
1. very sheer and light; almost completely transparent or translucent.
2. delicately hazy.
Things wanted or needed; the plural of desideratum
1. Also called coster. a hawker of fruit, vegetables, fish, etc. verb (used without object)
2. to sell fruit, vegetables, fish, etc., from a cart, barrow, or stall in the streets; coster.
a visible condensation of water droplets or ice crystals from the atmosphere, occurring in the wake of an aircraft, rocket, or missile under certain conditions.
1. of the same age, date, or duration; equally old: Analysis has proved that this manuscript is coeval with that one.
An Italian writer or artist of the 16th century
Any of several spiny treelike cacti belonging to the genus Opuntia, having knobby outgrowths and yellow spines.
Dispirited; chagrined; dejected
Yielding or containing gold